Never leave todays’s work tomorrow.
It will benefit ourselves and others.
Let’s first see the abstract formula:
fix(controller) : nullpointexception
It is used to explain the type of this
commit and can only be in the following 7 types:
- feat：add new function（feature）of your project.
- fix：fix bugs.
- docs：add documentation.
- style： just modify the style of code,it does’n affect the execution of code.
- refactor：neither feat nor fix,it may affect the execution of code.
- test：add test unit.
- chore：change of build tools or helper and enviroment.
It is used to explain the scope of this
view layer,model layer,controller layer and so on.
It is a short description of this
commit and it can not be in excess of 50 character.
- start with verb and use first persion present tense,such as change instead of changes nor changed
- make sure the first character should be lower case
- do not add period(.) at the end of your
As you see,above tips of
subject also follow it’s rules.